Jon Cryer “Jazzed” About Ashton Kutcher, Grateful for Charlie Sheen
7:46 pm, May 13th, 2011
“Ashton is an extraordinarily talented guy, and his presence will be an asset to our show, Cryer says in a statement to People.
“We are old friends from our male modeling days, and we’re both looking forward to being judged for our comedic artistry, as opposed to our exceptional physical beauty.”
“I’m jazzed about the news this morning that Two and a Half Men is coming back!” continues Cryer. “For all the rest of the cast and crew I’m sure they are equally excited.”
Cryer also has nice words for his departing co-star, despite the turmoil of the last few months.
“I want to express my enormous gratitude to Charlie Sheen for eight great seasons.”
“I’m extremely proud of the work we’ve done together, and I will miss him,” says Cryer. “But I’m also looking forward to this new beginning.”
Kutcher joins Cryer and Angus T. Jones for Season 9 this fall.Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try