CLAIM: Charlie Sheen to Turn Jon Cryer Walk of Fame Honor Into “All-Out War”
12:00 pm, September 5th, 2011
Jon Cryer is allegedly terrified about a battle breaking out during his September 19 Hollywood Walk of Fame star ceremony.
According to the National Enquirer, it’s all because former “Two and a Half Men” co-star Charlie Sheen is making waves about coming, even though the event will also be attended by series creator Chuck Lorre, whom Sheen considers his archenemy.
The tabloid claims a “nerve-jangling text” from Sheen to Cryer that “virtually guarantees all-out war” has sent Cryer into a tizzy.
“He knows fireworks are certain if The Warlock and his nemesis, The Head Troll, come face to face – with him in the middle,” explains a so-called mag “insider.”
The source adds, “Jon doesn’t want to rock the boat with Charlie, but he’s not about to piss off the man who signs his paycheck, either,” leading the actor to fret, in the Enquirer‘s words, “that if both archenemies show, his big day’s ruined!”
Far be it from Gossip Cop to suggest the Enquirer is creating panic out of thin air, but this is the same publication that once said Robert Downey, Jr. could be Sheen’s “Two and a Half Men” replacement.
In other words, the tabloid’s “insiders” when it comes to the show and its stars seem to be on the outside.
Don’t expect any kind of Lorre-vs.-Sheen brouhaha on Cryer’s big day.
A rep for Cryer tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer report is completely “false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?