Jon Cryer Must Continue to Pay $8,000 Monthly Child Support
11:21 am, August 30th, 2011
The “Two and a Half Men” star has been arguing that he shouldn’t be forced to pay his ex, whom he divorced in 2004, because the court cut her time share from 65 percent to just 4 percent over the years.
Cryer paid $10,000 per month through 2009, when Charlie lived mostly with Trigger.
He now has primary custody, but must still pay $8,000 as per a family court decision that was affirmed by an appeals court yesterday.
The court says that erasing Cryer’s monetary obligation to Trigger entirely could have a detrimental effect on their child.
Cryer’s been married to Lisa Joyner since 2007.
The couple adopted a baby girl named Daisy in 2009.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game