Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber For Lateness: Don’t Be “A**hole” to Fans
12:07 pm, May 21st, 2013
The rocker says The Biebs made a big mistake by showing up to a concert in London hours late earlier this spring, and that he risks becoming an “a**hole” if that kind of behavior continues.
“Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new,” explains Bon Jovi in an interview with the London Evening Standard.
He adds, “They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives — or in that kid’s case, 80 minutes of their lives.”
Bon Jovi continues, “Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back.”
“Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool — you’re an a**hole. Go to f***in’ work!” declares the frontman.
What do you think about Bon Jovi’s comments about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z