Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber For Lateness: Don’t Be “A**hole” to Fans
12:07 pm, May 21st, 2013
The rocker says The Biebs made a big mistake by showing up to a concert in London hours late earlier this spring, and that he risks becoming an “a**hole” if that kind of behavior continues.
“Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new,” explains Bon Jovi in an interview with the London Evening Standard.
He adds, “They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives — or in that kid’s case, 80 minutes of their lives.”
Bon Jovi continues, “Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back.”
“Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool — you’re an a**hole. Go to f***in’ work!” declares the frontman.
What do you think about Bon Jovi’s comments about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom