Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber For Lateness: Don’t Be “A**hole” to Fans
12:07 pm, May 21st, 2013
The rocker says The Biebs made a big mistake by showing up to a concert in London hours late earlier this spring, and that he risks becoming an “a**hole” if that kind of behavior continues.
“Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new,” explains Bon Jovi in an interview with the London Evening Standard.
He adds, “They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives — or in that kid’s case, 80 minutes of their lives.”
Bon Jovi continues, “Do it once, you can be forgiven. Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back.”
“Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool — you’re an a**hole. Go to f***in’ work!” declares the frontman.
What do you think about Bon Jovi’s comments about Bieber?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!