Jon Bon Jovi Victim of Death Hoax
5:34 pm, December 19th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Jon Bon Jovi is the victim of a death hoax.
According to a fake story being spread on Twitter, the rock star was found “in a coma” at a hotel in New Jersey and taken to a hospital, where he supposedly “suffered cardiac arrest.”
It is 100% fake.
Bon Jovi is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
To prove his point, Bon Jovi even tweeted and posted to Facebook the picture here – showing him very much alive and joking, “Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey.”
His sense of humor is a lot better than the idiots who have been spreading “death” rumors about Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Lady Gaga and dozens of other stars.
Help stamp out BAD GOSSIP – Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party