Jon Bon Jovi Victim of Death Hoax
5:34 pm, December 19th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Jon Bon Jovi is the victim of a death hoax.
According to a fake story being spread on Twitter, the rock star was found “in a coma” at a hotel in New Jersey and taken to a hospital, where he supposedly “suffered cardiac arrest.”
It is 100% fake.
Bon Jovi is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
To prove his point, Bon Jovi even tweeted and posted to Facebook the picture here – showing him very much alive and joking, “Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey.”
His sense of humor is a lot better than the idiots who have been spreading “death” rumors about Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Lady Gaga and dozens of other stars.
Help stamp out BAD GOSSIP – Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention