Jon Bon Jovi Victim of Death Hoax
5:34 pm, December 19th, 2011EXCLUSIVE
Jon Bon Jovi is the victim of a death hoax.
According to a fake story being spread on Twitter, the rock star was found “in a coma” at a hotel in New Jersey and taken to a hospital, where he supposedly “suffered cardiac arrest.”
It is 100% fake.
Bon Jovi is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
To prove his point, Bon Jovi even tweeted and posted to Facebook the picture here – showing him very much alive and joking, “Heaven looks a lot like New Jersey.”
His sense of humor is a lot better than the idiots who have been spreading “death” rumors about Will Smith, Eddie Murphy, Lady Gaga and dozens of other stars.
Help stamp out BAD GOSSIP – Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?