Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested After Suspected Heroin Overdose
12:04 pm, November 14th, 2012
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly overdosing on heroin.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was found alive in a dorm room at Hamilton College after someone reported that she was unresponsive, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Police and emergency personnel responded to the scene and discovered a “small quantity” of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bongiovi was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
She was eventually released from custody and has a court date in the future.
Bongiovi is the eldest of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend