Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested After Suspected Heroin Overdose
12:04 pm, November 14th, 2012
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly overdosing on heroin.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was found alive in a dorm room at Hamilton College after someone reported that she was unresponsive, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Police and emergency personnel responded to the scene and discovered a “small quantity” of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bongiovi was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
She was eventually released from custody and has a court date in the future.
Bongiovi is the eldest of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?