Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Arrested After Suspected Heroin Overdose
12:04 pm, November 14th, 2012
Jon Bon Jovi’s daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi was arrested on Wednesday after allegedly overdosing on heroin.
The 19-year-old Bongiovi was found alive in a dorm room at Hamilton College after someone reported that she was unresponsive, law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop.
Police and emergency personnel responded to the scene and discovered a “small quantity” of heroin, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Bongiovi was arrested for misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
She was eventually released from custody and has a court date in the future.
Bongiovi is the eldest of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet