Jon Bon Jovi on Daughter’s Heroin Overdose: ‘Worst Phone Call Ever’ (VIDEO)
2:53 pm, March 16th, 2013VIDEO
It was “the worst phone call ever,” said the rocker.
Bon Jovi assured Couric and the studio audience that Stephanie is now “doing great,” but admitted that the incident served to alert him to a widespread recreational drug culture he didn’t know existed.
“That problem is much more prevalent than I knew,” he told Couric, explaining, “I cannot get over how many people I have met” who shared similar stories about their own children.
Check out the video below at the 5:00 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents