Jon Bon Jovi on Daughter’s Heroin Overdose: ‘Worst Phone Call Ever’ (VIDEO)
2:53 pm, March 16th, 2013VIDEO
It was “the worst phone call ever,” said the rocker.
Bon Jovi assured Couric and the studio audience that Stephanie is now “doing great,” but admitted that the incident served to alert him to a widespread recreational drug culture he didn’t know existed.
“That problem is much more prevalent than I knew,” he told Couric, explaining, “I cannot get over how many people I have met” who shared similar stories about their own children.
Check out the video below at the 5:00 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant