Jon Bon Jovi on Daughter’s Heroin Overdose: ‘Worst Phone Call Ever’ (VIDEO)
2:53 pm, March 16th, 2013VIDEO
It was “the worst phone call ever,” said the rocker.
Bon Jovi assured Couric and the studio audience that Stephanie is now “doing great,” but admitted that the incident served to alert him to a widespread recreational drug culture he didn’t know existed.
“That problem is much more prevalent than I knew,” he told Couric, explaining, “I cannot get over how many people I have met” who shared similar stories about their own children.
Check out the video below at the 5:00 mark.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man