Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Has Heroin Charges Dropped
4:32 pm, November 15th, 2012
The heroin charges against Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi have been dropped, the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office said on Thursday.
Bongiovi, who was arrested at Hamilton College on Wednesday after a suspected heroin overdose, will not be prosecuted due to the New York state “Good Samaritan” law, which prohibits prosecution against the victim of a drug overdose and the witness who helped the individual.
Her 21-year-old male companion will therefore also not be prosecuted.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, police found Bongiovi in a dorm room after her friend reported that she was unresponsive.
She was charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
Bongiovi is the eldest of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress