Jon Bon Jovi’s Daughter Has Heroin Charges Dropped
4:32 pm, November 15th, 2012
The heroin charges against Jon Bon Jovi’s 19-year-old daughter Stephanie Rose Bongiovi have been dropped, the Oneida County District Attorney’s Office said on Thursday.
Bongiovi, who was arrested at Hamilton College on Wednesday after a suspected heroin overdose, will not be prosecuted due to the New York state “Good Samaritan” law, which prohibits prosecution against the victim of a drug overdose and the witness who helped the individual.
Her 21-year-old male companion will therefore also not be prosecuted.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, police found Bongiovi in a dorm room after her friend reported that she was unresponsive.
She was charged with misdemeanor possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and criminal use of drug paraphernalia.
Bongiovi is the eldest of Jon Bon Jovi’s four children with wife Dorothea Hurley.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look