Johnny Lewis, Sons of Anarchy Actor, Dead After Allegedly Killing Elderly Woman
9:44 am, September 27th, 2012
The 28-year-old Lewis is believed to have died from a fall.
It’s not entirely clear what transpired at the residence in the Los Feliz neighborhood, but police responding to reports of a screaming woman discovered Lewis’ body on the driveway and an unidentified female in her 70s or 80s dead inside the home.
Officials suspect that Lewis and the woman, who was renting him a room, got into an altercation that resulted in her death, possibly by beating.
The actor is believed to have then run outside, gotten into an altercation with two alarmed neighbors, and then went back inside before eventually falling from the roof or a balcony.
Lewis appeared on series including “Boston Public” and “The O.C.” before a two-season stint as Kip ‘Half Sack’ Epps on “Sons of Anarchy.”
He also appeared in the Kristen Stewart rock movie The Runaways.
In 2006, Lewis dated Perry, attending events with the rising singer (pictured below).
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri