Duets Contestant Johnny Gray Leaves Show For “Personal Reasons”?
10:45 pm, May 31st, 2012
“Duets” contestant Johnny Gray was mysteriously absent from the show on Thursday.
A rep for ABC tells Gossip Cop that Gray “had to leave for personal reasons,” but declined to share what those reasons were.
Gray, however, has taken to Twitter to insist he “didn’t ‘drop out’… after being #2 in 1 episode.”
“I was coming back to kill,” he continued, adding that he can’t talk about what happened just yet but “God works in mysterious ways.”
Gray went on to write, “BIG THINGS happening over here in Johnny Gray’s world. When 1 door closes, another 1 opens.”
He also shared that he’s “STILL #TeamJohn no matter what,” and hoping Legend will win along with Bridget Carrington or his new partner Meleana Brown.
What do you think of Gray leaving the show?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?