Johnny Depp: Vanessa Paradis and I Are Not Splitting
12:30 pm, May 10th, 2012
The Dark Shadows star addressed the gossip during a red carpet appearance at the movie’s London premiere on Wednesday.
He is quoted as telling reporters, “The rumors are not true. They are absolutely not true.”
Depp added, “No matter what I say about this, people believe the opposite. I can’t say enough about it not being over.”
In January, People put the couple on its cover and declared their relationship “all but officially finished.”
Depp and Paradis have been together since 1998.
They have two children.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party