Johnny Depp Sued Over Alleged Bodyguard Altercation at Iggy Pop Concert
8:17 pm, April 16th, 2012
The woman who claims she was roughed up by Johnny Depp’s bodyguards at a December concert has filed a lawsuit against the actor.
In her lawsuit, the woman – who was reported at the time to be Robyn Ecker but is now suing under the name Jane Doe – claims she suffered serious injuries, including a dislocated elbow.
She also alleges that Depp’s bodyguards put her in handcuffs and dragged her across the floor, leading her pants to fall off, and took her cell phone, which contained sensitive information.
The woman is suing for unspecified damages, TMZ reports.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?