Johnny Depp Sued Over Alleged Bodyguard Altercation at Iggy Pop Concert
8:17 pm, April 16th, 2012
The woman who claims she was roughed up by Johnny Depp’s bodyguards at a December concert has filed a lawsuit against the actor.
In her lawsuit, the woman – who was reported at the time to be Robyn Ecker but is now suing under the name Jane Doe – claims she suffered serious injuries, including a dislocated elbow.
She also alleges that Depp’s bodyguards put her in handcuffs and dragged her across the floor, leading her pants to fall off, and took her cell phone, which contained sensitive information.
The woman is suing for unspecified damages, TMZ reports.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet