Johnny Depp Sued Over Alleged Bodyguard Altercation at Iggy Pop Concert
8:17 pm, April 16th, 2012
The woman who claims she was roughed up by Johnny Depp’s bodyguards at a December concert has filed a lawsuit against the actor.
In her lawsuit, the woman – who was reported at the time to be Robyn Ecker but is now suing under the name Jane Doe – claims she suffered serious injuries, including a dislocated elbow.
She also alleges that Depp’s bodyguards put her in handcuffs and dragged her across the floor, leading her pants to fall off, and took her cell phone, which contained sensitive information.
The woman is suing for unspecified damages, TMZ reports.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss