Johnny Depp: I Imagined Willy Wonka As George Bush “Incredibly Stoned” (VIDEO)
4:45 pm, May 8th, 2012VIDEO
Talking about where he takes inspiration for his characters, Depp mentioned that playing Edward Scissorhands, for instance, put him in the mindset of a newborn “seeing things for the first time” and a dog demonstrating “unconditional love.”
What about Willy Wonka?
Depp says he tried to imagine what George Bush would be like “incredibly stoned.”
Also, we learn that Depp never dances.
“I’d rather swallow a bag of hair,” he tells dance-obsessed DeGeneres and his co-stars Chloe Moretz and Michelle Pfeiffer.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo