John Travolta Awarded Six-Figure Legal Fee From Bathhouse Sex Book Accuser
3:31 pm, December 7th, 2012
The case was dismissed back in September, and now the judge has ordered Randolph to pay Travolta’s entire legal bill, which amounts to $139,645.
Singer said in a statement, “This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.”
Travolta’s lawyer adds, “Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court