John Travolta Awarded Six-Figure Legal Fee From Bathhouse Sex Book Accuser
3:31 pm, December 7th, 2012
The case was dismissed back in September, and now the judge has ordered Randolph to pay Travolta’s entire legal bill, which amounts to $139,645.
Singer said in a statement, “This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.”
Travolta’s lawyer adds, “Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails