John Travolta Awarded Six-Figure Legal Fee From Bathhouse Sex Book Accuser
3:31 pm, December 7th, 2012
The case was dismissed back in September, and now the judge has ordered Randolph to pay Travolta’s entire legal bill, which amounts to $139,645.
Singer said in a statement, “This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.”
Travolta’s lawyer adds, “Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Is Kris Jenner Finally Ready to Leave Bruce?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction