John Travolta Awarded Six-Figure Legal Fee From Bathhouse Sex Book Accuser
3:31 pm, December 7th, 2012
The case was dismissed back in September, and now the judge has ordered Randolph to pay Travolta’s entire legal bill, which amounts to $139,645.
Singer said in a statement, “This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.”
Travolta’s lawyer adds, “Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related