John Travolta Awarded Six-Figure Legal Fee From Bathhouse Sex Book Accuser
3:31 pm, December 7th, 2012
The case was dismissed back in September, and now the judge has ordered Randolph to pay Travolta’s entire legal bill, which amounts to $139,645.
Singer said in a statement, “This legal fee award is another complete and total victory for Mr. Travolta.”
Travolta’s lawyer adds, “Anyone else who files a ridiculous lawsuit against him should expect a similar outcome.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted