TAB: John Travolta To Be Subject Of “Explosive Tell-All” By Family Member
10:03 am, May 31st, 2012
According to a source for the mag, the “bombshell book” is set to expose “all his dirty laundry,” and it’s already “created a deep division in the family.”
So, what sort of secrets will the tell-all allegedly reveal?
The tab claims it will “dig into Travolta’s 21-year marriage to Kelly Preston, as well as the couple’s handling of their late son Jett’s autism.”
A “second family source” says, “I think some of the Travoltas don’t like Kelly, and a lot of dark secrets about her could wind up in the book.”
The tab’s source has no idea.
Anyway, the Enquirer goes on to claim, “Some insiders believe that the Travoltas refused to acknowledge Jett’s autism because Scientology doctrine preached that people suffering from psychiatric and neurological disorders are ‘degraded beings.’”
And that’s not all.
Regarding the Pulp Fiction star’s supposed “gay sex scandal,” one of the tab’s insiders says, “The family has known about John’s lifestyle for years — and it will all be in the book!”
Whoa, that certainly sounds pretty explosive.
We just have one question.
If the Enquirer‘s so-called sources have managed to procure all of these alleged details about the book, then why don’t they know the name of the relative who’s writing it?
That’s kind of a big thing to leave out of.
Regardless, Travolta’s lawyer tells Gossip Cop there is “no book,” adding, “It’s another made up story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?