John Travolta & Kelly Preston are not having twins
8:11 pm, May 26th, 2010
According to the tabloid, “This fall the actor and his wife, who are already parents to 10-year-old daughter Ella, are expecting twin boys!”
The mag even has a so-called “insider” quoted as saying, “They were ecstatic when they thought they were having just one baby… Now that there will be two they can barely contain their happiness!”
So, let’s get this straight: They’re having twins?
Still not sure?
Star again quotes the insider: “They are so grateful to be going through the process of becoming parents again. And now they feel twice as lucky.”
Well, Star magazine is WRONG – and WRONG.
Preston is NOT pregnant with twins.
A rep for Travolta tells Gossip Cop, “Totally false, not true. They are not having twins.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- 50 Pics Of Hollywood's Most Adorable Couples