John Travolta Denies Cruise Massage Sex Assault Allegations
1:04 pm, August 4th, 2012
John Travolta is striking back at the cruise ship worker who alleges the Hollywood star sexually assaulted him.
Travolta’s camp immediately slammed the allegations, telling Gossip Cop that Zanzi’s lawsuit was “ludicrous.”
On Friday, Marty Singer, Travolta’s attorney, filed court documents requesting that the suit be dismissed and that Zanzi pay for legal fees.
According to the papers obtained by TMZ, Travolta owns up to being on the 2009 cruise — but strongly denies all of Zanzi’s claims of misconduct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos