John Travolta Denies Cruise Massage Sex Assault Allegations
1:04 pm, August 4th, 2012
John Travolta is striking back at the cruise ship worker who alleges the Hollywood star sexually assaulted him.
Travolta’s camp immediately slammed the allegations, telling Gossip Cop that Zanzi’s lawsuit was “ludicrous.”
On Friday, Marty Singer, Travolta’s attorney, filed court documents requesting that the suit be dismissed and that Zanzi pay for legal fees.
According to the papers obtained by TMZ, Travolta owns up to being on the 2009 cruise — but strongly denies all of Zanzi’s claims of misconduct.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His