John Travolta’s Dogs Killed by Accident at Airport in Maine
6:20 pm, May 17th, 2010
This news is truly heartbreaking.
A service vehicle accidentally killed two dogs belonging to John Travolta and his family last Thursday at Bangor International Airport in Maine.
Responding to inquiries, the city ultimately issued the following statement:
“At approximately 1 a.m. on Thursday, May 13, 2010 an airplane carrying members of the John Travolta family landed at BIA. While there, two small dogs were taken for a walk by someone who is not a family member.”
“An airport service pickup truck was approaching the airplane to service the airplane and did not see the dogs. Unfortunately, the dogs were struck and killed. The airport is investigating the accident. Out of respect for the family’s privacy the city will make no further comment.”
“The airport takes safety very seriously,” said airport director Rebecca Hupp earlier today. “Clearly, this is an unfortunate accident. Our deepest sympathies are with the family.”
Travolta and wife Kelly Preston own a home on Islesboro off the coast of Maine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents