John Travolta’s Dogs Killed by Accident at Airport in Maine
6:20 pm, May 17th, 2010
This news is truly heartbreaking.
A service vehicle accidentally killed two dogs belonging to John Travolta and his family last Thursday at Bangor International Airport in Maine.
Responding to inquiries, the city ultimately issued the following statement:
“At approximately 1 a.m. on Thursday, May 13, 2010 an airplane carrying members of the John Travolta family landed at BIA. While there, two small dogs were taken for a walk by someone who is not a family member.”
“An airport service pickup truck was approaching the airplane to service the airplane and did not see the dogs. Unfortunately, the dogs were struck and killed. The airport is investigating the accident. Out of respect for the family’s privacy the city will make no further comment.”
“The airport takes safety very seriously,” said airport director Rebecca Hupp earlier today. “Clearly, this is an unfortunate accident. Our deepest sympathies are with the family.”
Travolta and wife Kelly Preston own a home on Islesboro off the coast of Maine.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?