John Travolta Accuser #2 Drops Sexual Battery Lawsuit
1:35 pm, May 17th, 2012
John Travolta is in the clear.
A little more than a week ago, two unnamed message therapists accused the actor of sexual battery in a lawsuit, and now both men have dismissed their claims.
John Doe #1 dropped his suit last week after it emerged that his claims of being groped in a Los Angeles hotel could not have been true, since Travolta was in New York on the day of the alleged sexual battery.
Days before the suit was dropped, Travolta’s lawyer, Marty Singer, told Gossip Cop, “On the date when plaintiff claims John met him, John was not in California and it can be proved that he was on the East Coast.”
And now John Doe #2 is also out.
On Thursday, the unnamed message therapist also asked that his suit be dismissed after having accused Travolta of similar misconduct in an Atlanta hotel.
Okorie Okorocha, who briefly represented the two men, gave no reason as to why his second client sought to withdraw his suit.
Singer, who called the allegations “ridiculous” from the start, tells Gossip Cop he has yet to receive confirmation of the case’s dismissal.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?