John Stamos Hooks Up Random Beach Boys Fan with Tickets on Twitter
3:08 pm, April 5th, 2011
John Stamos still knows how to help out with a full house.
The actor responded on Twitter to a fan desperate for tickets to a sold-out Beach Boys concert in Niagara Falls, offering Natalie Leger two tickets to see him and the band perform.
It’s an impressive demonstration of the new connection between fans and celebrities available with social media.
The 19-year-old Leger was sitting in a psychology class when she went on Twitter to vent, “Freaking out because @JohnStamos comes to Niagara Falls on Thursday and I still don’t have tickets for The Beach Boys!!!! HELP!”
Moments later, Stamos responded.
“BE MY GUEST – 2 tix at will call,” wrote the actor, who followed up with direct messages confirming that he’d leave tickets – and backstage passes – for Leger.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet