John Stamos: “Aunt Becky” From Full House Was “One That Got Away” (VIDEO)
3:33 pm, June 13th, 2013VIDEO
Could Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from “Full House” have become a real-life couple?
John Stamos regrets that it never happened.
On Thursday, the actor told “HuffPost Live” that while he and co-star Lori Loughlin are great friends whose off-screen marriages at the time got in the way of romance during “Full House,” he thinks about whether things could have turned out differently.
“No disrespect to her [or] her family and husband now, I would say that she could be the one that got away,” reveals Stamos.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet