CLAIM: John Stamos Will Star on ‘Two and a Half Men’ If Given Own CBS Show
5:48 pm, March 23rd, 2011
According to the National Enquirer, in the midst of the Charlie Sheen drama, John Stamos told “Two and a Half Men” producer Chuck Lorre, CBS and Warner Bros. that he’s not interested “taking over a show from someone else… and it’s not about the money.”
The tab claims Stamos conveyed to the execs, “The only thing that would change my mind… is if CBS would commit to developing a series that’s my own!”
If CBS would do that, claims the Enquirer, Stamos would commit to a one-year deal which would allow the network to fulfill its scheduled run of “Two and a Half Men.”
You know what’s great about this story?
A source close to Stamos tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s entire premise is “not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre