CLAIM: John Stamos Saying “Bye Bye” To Career In Name Of Love
1:20 pm, June 2nd, 2010
Is John Stamos “desperate to find love”?
According to the National Enquirer, the “‘Full House’ star [is] taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong.”
The tabloid claims Stamos, who had a high-profile marriage to Rebecca Romjin for six and a half years, is “in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing.”
He will “focus on exactly why his romances always crumble,” explains a so-called “close pal.”
So is the “Bye Bye Birdie” star really saying goodbye to his career?
A rep for the actor says the Enquirer’s story is “absolutely false.”
No shock that this Enquirer piece on the “Full House” star is, well, full of it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank