CLAIM: John Stamos Saying “Bye Bye” To Career In Name Of Love
1:20 pm, June 2nd, 2010
Is John Stamos “desperate to find love”?
According to the National Enquirer, the “‘Full House’ star [is] taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong.”
The tabloid claims Stamos, who had a high-profile marriage to Rebecca Romjin for six and a half years, is “in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing.”
He will “focus on exactly why his romances always crumble,” explains a so-called “close pal.”
So is the “Bye Bye Birdie” star really saying goodbye to his career?
A rep for the actor says the Enquirer’s story is “absolutely false.”
No shock that this Enquirer piece on the “Full House” star is, well, full of it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Who Called Miley "This Generations Madonna?"