CLAIM: John Stamos Saying “Bye Bye” To Career In Name Of Love
1:20 pm, June 2nd, 2010
Is John Stamos “desperate to find love”?
According to the National Enquirer, the “‘Full House’ star [is] taking six months off work to find out where he went wrong.”
The tabloid claims Stamos, who had a high-profile marriage to Rebecca Romjin for six and a half years, is “in therapy and says he is so serious about his quest for love that he intends to take a hiatus from performing.”
He will “focus on exactly why his romances always crumble,” explains a so-called “close pal.”
So is the “Bye Bye Birdie” star really saying goodbye to his career?
A rep for the actor says the Enquirer’s story is “absolutely false.”
No shock that this Enquirer piece on the “Full House” star is, well, full of it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted