John Rich Reportedly Kicked Off Plane For Being Too Drunk
3:51 pm, December 5th, 2011
“Celebrity Apprentice” winner John Rich was reportedly kicked off a Southwest flight from Las Vegas to Nashville on Sunday morning for being too intoxicated to fly.
According to TMZ, the country singer got in a verbal confrontation with passengers prior to boarding the plane, and then continued to exhibit drunken behavior once he was seated on the aircraft.
Rich is said to have been cooperative, however, when crew members asked him to leave the plane.
A rep for Southwest confirms to Gossip Cop that such an incident occurred, but would not release the passenger’s name.
The rep says, “Our crew assessed the situation and determined that the passenger was not fit for travel,” explaining, “If we can mitigate an uncomfortable situation prior to departure, it is our preference to do so and that is what happened in this scenario.”
Adds the spokesperson, “The customer was immediately rebooked on a later Southwest flight out of Las Vegas, but chose to make alternative travel arrangements.”
The former “Big & Rich” crooner tweeted on Saturday that he was headed from Los Angeles to Las Vegas to perform a show.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable