John Mellencamp and His Wife Split
8:55 pm, December 30th, 2010
John Mellencamp and his wife are splitting.
The rocker and model Elaine Mellencamp have decided to break up, although a spokesperson would not say whether they’ve filed for divorce.
According to a statement released by their publicist, the Mellencamps “are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family.”
They wed in 1992 and have two sons.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss