John Mellencamp and His Wife Split
8:55 pm, December 30th, 2010
John Mellencamp and his wife are splitting.
The rocker and model Elaine Mellencamp have decided to break up, although a spokesperson would not say whether they’ve filed for divorce.
According to a statement released by their publicist, the Mellencamps “are proud of their 20 years together and are very happy with their accomplishments both as parents and as a family.”
They wed in 1992 and have two sons.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?