John Mayer Sending “Sexy Texts” To Katy Perry BFF Rihanna?
3:16 pm, April 11th, 2013
Calling it “the ultimate betrayal,” the tabloid claims Mayer is “on the prowl for a rebound romance with Katy’s BFF Rihanna!”
The magazine alleges that the “No Such Thing” singer has been “bombarding” Rihanna with texts “begging for a date,” and quotes a supposed “friend” as saying, “Rihanna was amazed when she heard from John, but deep down it didn’t surprise Rihanna because he has been chasing her for years.”
Yes, because people always refer to their friends by using the pal’s name twice in one sentence.
Anyway, the so-called “pal” adds, “His texts were very sexy, and he said they should get together.”
The supposed “friend” says that despite Rihanna’s relationship with Chris Brown, she may be “tempted to invite John to a show and see what happens there.”
How can a made up “pal” say what Rihanna may or may not be “tempted” to do?
This story is total nonsense.
A close Mayer insider tells Gossip Cop it’s “completely untrue” that the singer has been in touch with Rihanna.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank