John Mayer Wants to Date Sandra Bullock?
2:51 pm, February 17th, 2011
Yes, you read that correctly.
According to the tabloid, “John is trying hard to get fixed up with Sandra.”
But the mag says it’s only because he has an ulterior motive. He wants to “repair his reputation, and he thinks that dating America’s Sweetheart” will do the trick.
In Touch notes Bullock was “flattered” that Mayer wanted to go out with her, but ultimately turned him down “because she’s looking for a relationship and not just a booty call.”
Here’s what’s right: The spelling of their names.
Here’s what’s wrong: Everything else.
No such thing ever happened.
Mayer, says a source connected to the singer, did not “target” Bullock. “It’s bulls**t,” adds the insider.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress