John Mayer Opens Up About Dating Katy Perry: “I’m Quite Happy”
11:05 pm, January 31st, 2013
Asked how the romance has been going, the rocker replied, “It’s been… I mean, I’m quite happy.”
“I’m happy in all aspects of my life,” continued Mayer. “I’m very happy in all aspects of my life.”
And the singer doesn’t rule out walking down the aisle some day when asked if he wants to get married.
“I want to live a very traditional life with a very untraditional day job. You know what I mean?” he told the magazine.
Mayer also opened up about the media attention surrounding him and Perry, particularly their public dates, saying it hasn’t given him ”any trouble” at all.
“The only trouble I’ve had is maybe people geo-tagging me, but that’s about it. To me it’s just a matter of people knowing where you are on a given day,” he explained, “and I guess assessing your style when there is no style to be assessed. I don’t really call that infringing on a personal life. That’s just where I am, when. That’s all.”
The crooner went on to admit that he ”used to be incredibly put off by somebody taking a picture, thinking as if in some way it was it was invading my brain.”
“But all it is is you can see where I was last weekend. That’s all,” said Mayer. “So now you got a picture of where I was last weekend. That’s not tremendously frightening to me.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting