CLAIM: John Mayer “Gutted” After Katy Perry Rejects Marriage Proposal
5:13 pm, August 31st, 2013
According to the tab, the crooner popped the question last week after getting permission from the pop star’s parents — only to get shot down.
“John’s proposal really unnerved Katy. Even though they have discussed it, she thought it was too soon,” a so-called “source” tells Grazia.
The alleged insider continues, “Katy loves John, but doesn’t feel she has had enough healing time since her divorce.”
“She told him she just needed a bit more time to feel whole in herself again,” adds Grazia’s supposed snitch.
We’d just like to point out how awfully convenient it is for outlets to weasel out of fake proposal stories by just pretending the star said no to the (non-existent) marriage offer.
In any case, Gossip Cop investigated and no one could confirm any such exchange between Mayer and Perry took place.
There was NO proposal, a mutual friend of Gossip Cop and the couple assures us.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank