CLAIM: John Mayer “Gutted” After Katy Perry Rejects Marriage Proposal
5:13 pm, August 31st, 2013
According to the tab, the crooner popped the question last week after getting permission from the pop star’s parents — only to get shot down.
“John’s proposal really unnerved Katy. Even though they have discussed it, she thought it was too soon,” a so-called “source” tells Grazia.
The alleged insider continues, “Katy loves John, but doesn’t feel she has had enough healing time since her divorce.”
“She told him she just needed a bit more time to feel whole in herself again,” adds Grazia’s supposed snitch.
We’d just like to point out how awfully convenient it is for outlets to weasel out of fake proposal stories by just pretending the star said no to the (non-existent) marriage offer.
In any case, Gossip Cop investigated and no one could confirm any such exchange between Mayer and Perry took place.
There was NO proposal, a mutual friend of Gossip Cop and the couple assures us.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness