John Mayer and Katy Perry Talk First Date, Duet Backlash On GMA (VIDEO)
9:51 am, December 17th, 2013VIDEO
Mayer said when his producer suggested Perry appear on the track, “The very first thought was, ‘You can’t do that. We’ll just get [killed].”
He shared, “It’s a pretty big moving target to be a couple and have a song, but I think there’s an authenticity to it.”
Asked about their first date, Perry revealed, “We just went to dinner like a regular couple.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z