John Mayer: “I Was Just a Jerk” In Past Relationships
4:03 pm, February 7th, 2013VIDEO
In an upcoming interview with “CBS This Morning,” this singer admits, “I was just a jerk” in past relationships.
Mayer, who infamously referred to Simpson as “sexual napalm” in a 2010 sit-down, tells host Anthony Mason that he’s now a changed man.
“It’s very liberating when you finally realize it’s impossible to make everyone like you,” says the “My Stupid Mouth” crooner.
He adds, “I wanted everybody to like me. I thought I was one shuck and jive away in every direction.”
Mayer goes on to tell the morning show that dealing with the bad press from his overly-candid interviews was even worse than recovering from throat surgery and not being able to sing.
He also opens up about his current relationship with Katy Perry, and performs live for the first time in two years.
Mayer’s interview airs Sunday, February 10 at 9 a.m. EST on CBS.
Check out video of his performance below!
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents