John Mayer Talks Katy Perry Split on Ellen: “Coupling Is A Tricky Thing” (VIDEO)
10:04 am, April 2nd, 2013VIDEO
“The last time I saw you, you were at the Grammys,” DeGeneres told her guest. “You were sitting on the same row as Portia [De Rossi] and I with Katy. And, I know Katy she is a good friend as well and I know that since then you’re not together anymore.”
Mayer seemed less than talkative about the matter, so DeGeneres continued, “I just want to say. I love you and my thoughts are with you. It’s nobody’s business.”
The singer-songwriter thanked her, going on to say, “Listen, it was a very private relationship going in. It was a private relationship during and it’s a private relationship still.”
He acknowledged his past habit of over sharing but added, “I have finally learned how to put the wall between one thing and the other. I’ve been much happier since then. I’m on the same journey as everyone else. Coupling is a tricky thing.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents