WATCH: John Mayer Dedicates Song To Katy Perry at Tour Kickoff Show
5:55 pm, July 7th, 2013VIDEO
After Perry posted a photo of the pair hugging on the Fourth of July, Mayer dedicated a song to his girlfriend at his “Born & Raised” tour opener in Milwaukee on Saturday.
Rolling Stone reports that the singer told the crowd Perry helped take care of him when he was recovering from throat surgery, saying, “She was so patient. [She took the time] to continue to get to know me and love me.”
Mayer then dedicated his final song “A Face To Call Home” to Perry, telling the audience the track was for “Katy, who is my face to call home.”
It was Mayer’s first tour show since he underwent surgery last August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?