WATCH: John Mayer Dedicates Song To Katy Perry at Tour Kickoff Show
5:55 pm, July 7th, 2013VIDEO
After Perry posted a photo of the pair hugging on the Fourth of July, Mayer dedicated a song to his girlfriend at his “Born & Raised” tour opener in Milwaukee on Saturday.
Rolling Stone reports that the singer told the crowd Perry helped take care of him when he was recovering from throat surgery, saying, “She was so patient. [She took the time] to continue to get to know me and love me.”
Mayer then dedicated his final song “A Face To Call Home” to Perry, telling the audience the track was for “Katy, who is my face to call home.”
It was Mayer’s first tour show since he underwent surgery last August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails