WATCH: John Mayer Dedicates Song To Katy Perry at Tour Kickoff Show
5:55 pm, July 7th, 2013VIDEO
After Perry posted a photo of the pair hugging on the Fourth of July, Mayer dedicated a song to his girlfriend at his “Born & Raised” tour opener in Milwaukee on Saturday.
Rolling Stone reports that the singer told the crowd Perry helped take care of him when he was recovering from throat surgery, saying, “She was so patient. [She took the time] to continue to get to know me and love me.”
Mayer then dedicated his final song “A Face To Call Home” to Perry, telling the audience the track was for “Katy, who is my face to call home.”
It was Mayer’s first tour show since he underwent surgery last August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate