Who Was Booted From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
9:58 pm, October 2nd, 2012
The “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” contestants improved during their second week of competition, but one pair still had to get the boot on Tuesday.
Based on the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes, the couples in the Bottom Two were:
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
So, which duo was eliminated?
Fatone and Johnson were sent packing.
The news came as a huge relief to Castroneves, who had never been in the Bottom Two before.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank