Who Was Booted From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
9:58 pm, October 2nd, 2012
The “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” contestants improved during their second week of competition, but one pair still had to get the boot on Tuesday.
Based on the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes, the couples in the Bottom Two were:
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
So, which duo was eliminated?
Fatone and Johnson were sent packing.
The news came as a huge relief to Castroneves, who had never been in the Bottom Two before.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Hotties to Notties: Stars Who Lost Their Mojo
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL