Who Was Booted From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
9:58 pm, October 2nd, 2012
The “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” contestants improved during their second week of competition, but one pair still had to get the boot on Tuesday.
Based on the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes, the couples in the Bottom Two were:
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
So, which duo was eliminated?
Fatone and Johnson were sent packing.
The news came as a huge relief to Castroneves, who had never been in the Bottom Two before.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Workaholic Rachel Zoe Brings Her Babies to Work?
- How to Get Fit and Sexy Like Heidi Klum
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist