Who Was Booted From Dancing with the Stars: All Stars?
9:58 pm, October 2nd, 2012
The “Dancing with the Stars: All Stars” contestants improved during their second week of competition, but one pair still had to get the boot on Tuesday.
Based on the judges’ scores and viewers’ votes, the couples in the Bottom Two were:
- Joey Fatone and Kym Johnson
- Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
So, which duo was eliminated?
Fatone and Johnson were sent packing.
The news came as a huge relief to Castroneves, who had never been in the Bottom Two before.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Christina Aguilera "Refreshed" After Family Time & Weight Lost