Joel Madden: I Had To Beg Nicole Richie To Go Out With Me (VIDEO)
9:43 am, April 20th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the Good Charlotte rocker says he had to beg his now-wife to go on a date with him.
Madden told Australia’s “60 Minutes,” “When I first would see her around, we were friends,” adding, “But I don’t think I’m the obvious choice. I’m always like, ‘Just give me a shot. Just give me one date.’ If I can get my foot in the door…”
He explained, “I’m not for every woman, you know. Because a lot of women — I mean, obviously, your first thing is, ‘What do you want your guy to look like?’ And I’m not the tall, dark, handsome guy.”
“But I think once you get to know me [you like me] — like how I got Nicole,” offered Madden.
Madden is currently a judge on the Australian version of “The Voice.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks