Joel Madden: I Had To Beg Nicole Richie To Go Out With Me (VIDEO)
9:43 am, April 20th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the Good Charlotte rocker says he had to beg his now-wife to go on a date with him.
Madden told Australia’s “60 Minutes,” “When I first would see her around, we were friends,” adding, “But I don’t think I’m the obvious choice. I’m always like, ‘Just give me a shot. Just give me one date.’ If I can get my foot in the door…”
He explained, “I’m not for every woman, you know. Because a lot of women — I mean, obviously, your first thing is, ‘What do you want your guy to look like?’ And I’m not the tall, dark, handsome guy.”
“But I think once you get to know me [you like me] — like how I got Nicole,” offered Madden.
Madden is currently a judge on the Australian version of “The Voice.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us