Joel Madden: I Had To Beg Nicole Richie To Go Out With Me (VIDEO)
9:43 am, April 20th, 2013VIDEO
In fact, the Good Charlotte rocker says he had to beg his now-wife to go on a date with him.
Madden told Australia’s “60 Minutes,” “When I first would see her around, we were friends,” adding, “But I don’t think I’m the obvious choice. I’m always like, ‘Just give me a shot. Just give me one date.’ If I can get my foot in the door…”
He explained, “I’m not for every woman, you know. Because a lot of women — I mean, obviously, your first thing is, ‘What do you want your guy to look like?’ And I’m not the tall, dark, handsome guy.”
“But I think once you get to know me [you like me] — like how I got Nicole,” offered Madden.
Madden is currently a judge on the Australian version of “The Voice.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet