Joe Simpson’s Twitter Account Hacked; Horrible Tweets Posted
11:23 pm, December 16th, 2013
The hacker posted as many as 40 horrible tweets, such as, “I’ve used my ‘name’ and abused my power. I’ve molested multiple and can provide proof. Everyone should know.”
Simpson’s hacker went on to write, ”It’s true – i’ve molested people… I’ve molested kids.”
The culprit added in another message, “For those who are wondering…my account has not been hacked but as I said I would remove those tweets…see I can get away with anything ;)”
Simpson has now regained control of his account, and the awful tweets have been deleted.
He told followers, “My twitter account was hacked this evening and some terrible messages were sent from my account. My account has been reset now.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents