Joe Simpson’s Twitter Account Hacked; Horrible Tweets Posted
11:23 pm, December 16th, 2013
The hacker posted as many as 40 horrible tweets, such as, “I’ve used my ‘name’ and abused my power. I’ve molested multiple and can provide proof. Everyone should know.”
Simpson’s hacker went on to write, ”It’s true – i’ve molested people… I’ve molested kids.”
The culprit added in another message, “For those who are wondering…my account has not been hacked but as I said I would remove those tweets…see I can get away with anything ;)”
Simpson has now regained control of his account, and the awful tweets have been deleted.
He told followers, “My twitter account was hacked this evening and some terrible messages were sent from my account. My account has been reset now.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids