Joe Simpson Pleads No Contest to DUI
6:20 pm, November 16th, 2012
Joe Simpson pleaded no contest to DUI on Tuesday.
The plea was entered by Simpson’s attorney, Shawn Holley.
As part of the deal, he will be sentenced to three years of probation and must take an alcohol education class.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You