Joe Simpson Pleads No Contest to DUI
6:20 pm, November 16th, 2012
Joe Simpson pleaded no contest to DUI on Tuesday.
The plea was entered by Simpson’s attorney, Shawn Holley.
As part of the deal, he will be sentenced to three years of probation and must take an alcohol education class.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'