Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Joe Paterno Funeral
4:00 pm, January 22nd, 2012
The Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest Joe Paterno’s funeral.
Known for their vile message of “God Hates F*gs” and policy of disturbing the bereaved, the “Church” now intends to disrupt Paterno’s ceremony.
Phelps tweeted,“’Penn State Penn Rape’ rings in Joe Paterno’s ears in hell. He partook of sin for fame & fortune. Worth NOTHING to him now. #PicketFuneral”
It seems the “Church” is targeting the legendary Penn State football coach because of his ties to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, which ended Paterno’s 46-year tenure at the school.
Paterno died today at 85.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant