Westboro Baptist Church to Picket Joe Paterno Funeral
4:00 pm, January 22nd, 2012
The Westboro Baptist Church plans to protest Joe Paterno’s funeral.
Known for their vile message of “God Hates F*gs” and policy of disturbing the bereaved, the “Church” now intends to disrupt Paterno’s ceremony.
Phelps tweeted,“’Penn State Penn Rape’ rings in Joe Paterno’s ears in hell. He partook of sin for fame & fortune. Worth NOTHING to him now. #PicketFuneral”
It seems the “Church” is targeting the legendary Penn State football coach because of his ties to the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal, which ended Paterno’s 46-year tenure at the school.
Paterno died today at 85.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown