Joe Jonas Taken to Emergency Room with Stomach Pain
10:57 am, December 19th, 2011
Joe Jonas was taken to the emergency room on Sunday after experiencing severe stomach pain.
A rep confirms to Gossip Cop that the singer was taken to Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles and released shortly thereafter.
It’s not clear what was wrong.
Jonas was reportedly well enough to have dinner at Katsuya by Sunday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted