Joe Jonas Taken to Emergency Room with Stomach Pain
10:57 am, December 19th, 2011
Joe Jonas was taken to the emergency room on Sunday after experiencing severe stomach pain.
A rep confirms to Gossip Cop that the singer was taken to Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles and released shortly thereafter.
It’s not clear what was wrong.
Jonas was reportedly well enough to have dinner at Katsuya by Sunday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle