Joe Jonas Taken to Emergency Room with Stomach Pain
10:57 am, December 19th, 2011
Joe Jonas was taken to the emergency room on Sunday after experiencing severe stomach pain.
A rep confirms to Gossip Cop that the singer was taken to Children’s Hospital in Los Angeles and released shortly thereafter.
It’s not clear what was wrong.
Jonas was reportedly well enough to have dinner at Katsuya by Sunday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank