Joe Jonas & Darren Criss “Holding Hands” Photos Are Fakes
5:16 pm, July 9th, 2012
While this may seem obvious to most people, some Photoshopped pictures showing the two “holding hands” — images that some observers are treating as real — have made the rounds online and led some to conclude that Jonas and Criss are in a romantic relationship.
A number of readers sent us these shots, asking whether Jonas and Criss were dating on the down low.
The manipulated photos, decorated with shiny hearts, were culled from old paparazzi shots of Criss and Jonas, taken separately and at different times.
In one of the original photos, Jonas is (for real) holding Ashley Greene’s hand — but in the Photoshop, she’s been replaced with Criss.
Reports treating the Jonas/Criss “photos” as anything other than 100% fake should not be believed.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks