CLAIM: Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene May Be “Reuniting”
4:43 pm, September 26th, 2011
“Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene broke up months ago, but at a Friday, Sept 23rd VIP party in Las Vegas they reunited publicly!” writes an overly giddy HollywoodLife.com, which asks if they’re going to be permanently “reuniting?”
The site squeals the two “met up” at a celebrity-filled after-party for the iHeartRadio Music Festival at the nightclub Tao, and “stayed out together until 3 a.m. Hmm!”
What’s more, says HollywoodLife, “they seemed ultra-friendly and like they were both having an extremely good time.”
“Joe and Ashley spent most of the night together talking and laughing,” adds the blog.
So are they “reuniting,” as the site asked?
They simply ran into each other at the celebrity party, a source close to Jonas tells Gossip Cop, adding they are “not at all” reuniting.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?