Jodie Sweetin NOT in Rehab for Substance Abuse Treatment, Despite Reports
12:44 pm, July 31st, 2013
“Addiction-plagued ‘Full House’ star Jodie Sweetin checked into rehab after dropping her bid to get full custody of her youngest daughter,” claims RadarOnline.
Picking up a story from sister outlet the National Enquirer, the webloid says the actress “has entered a $50,000-a-month residential treatment facility.”
RadarOnline notes that Sweetin, who has struggled with drug addiction in the past, ”denied to The Enquirer that she was entering rehab” — but that didn’t stop both publications from shamefully running with the story anyway.
Sweetin is NOT a patient receiving treatment in rehab.
She is WORKING for one.
The former child star says she serves as a clinical logistics coordinator for an L.A. treatment center, and has been staying in an apartment on the property as she looks for a place to live following her recent split from husband Morty Coyle.
We repeat: Sweet is not in rehab.
As for custody arrangements, Sweetin tells TMZ she’s now seeking joint custody of 2-year-old Beatrix to ensure the little girl has both parents in her life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own