Jodie Sweetin NOT in Rehab for Substance Abuse Treatment, Despite Reports
12:44 pm, July 31st, 2013
“Addiction-plagued ‘Full House’ star Jodie Sweetin checked into rehab after dropping her bid to get full custody of her youngest daughter,” claims RadarOnline.
Picking up a story from sister outlet the National Enquirer, the webloid says the actress “has entered a $50,000-a-month residential treatment facility.”
RadarOnline notes that Sweetin, who has struggled with drug addiction in the past, ”denied to The Enquirer that she was entering rehab” — but that didn’t stop both publications from shamefully running with the story anyway.
Sweetin is NOT a patient receiving treatment in rehab.
She is WORKING for one.
The former child star says she serves as a clinical logistics coordinator for an L.A. treatment center, and has been staying in an apartment on the property as she looks for a place to live following her recent split from husband Morty Coyle.
We repeat: Sweet is not in rehab.
As for custody arrangements, Sweetin tells TMZ she’s now seeking joint custody of 2-year-old Beatrix to ensure the little girl has both parents in her life.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Lorde & Boyfriend Cyberbullied In Racist, Meanest Way
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto