Joaquin Phoenix to Return to David Letterman’s “Late Show”
12:36 pm, September 13th, 2010
Joaquin Phoenix is returning to the scene of the mime.
The enigmatic actor will guest on “The Late Show with David Letterman” on September 22, coming back to the chair where he gave one of television’s all-time awkward interviews back in February 2009.
Rather than promote his film at the time (Two Lovers), a bearded Phoenix sat mostly unresponsive to Letterman’s questions, leaving the host and his audience confused.
The clip later became a viral sensation and is included in I’m Still Here, a documentary about Phoenix’s mysterious period of retirement from acting.
VIDEO OF 2009 APPEARANCE BELOW:
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides