Joan Rivers Jokes About Whitney Houston Death in New Book — Does It Go Too Far?
9:55 am, May 19th, 2012
The book, “I Hate Everyone… Starting With Me,” includes a section on travel, in which Rivers writes:
“I hate Houston. It’s crawling with bugs. Oh, wait, that’s Whitney Houston; I’m sorry, my bad. (Can I just mention that Whitney looked fabulous at the Grammys? She was in mahogany from head to toe.)”
Rivers has argued that celebrities are fair game for outrageous jokes in both life and death.
What do you think?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too