Joan Rivers Unloads N-Word and String of Slurs While Defending Alec Baldwin, Tells America to “Relax” — WATCH VIDEO
6:08 pm, November 26th, 2013VIDEO
The comedian has no use for political correctness, and makes her case with some extremely sensitive terms.
“Everybody, just relax,” says Rivers in response to the Baldwin situation.
She goes on to say, “Everybody is either a wop, a n**ger, a k*ke, a ch*nk, a fairy, a mick… everybody’s something, so why don’t we all just calm down?”
Rivers adds, “Be thankful that we’re all living in America, and stop everybody getting so damn uptight.”
Do you think she has a point, or is she way off base?
Check out the explicit video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable