Joan Rivers Unloads N-Word and String of Slurs While Defending Alec Baldwin, Tells America to “Relax” — WATCH VIDEO
6:08 pm, November 26th, 2013VIDEO
The comedian has no use for political correctness, and makes her case with some extremely sensitive terms.
“Everybody, just relax,” says Rivers in response to the Baldwin situation.
She goes on to say, “Everybody is either a wop, a n**ger, a k*ke, a ch*nk, a fairy, a mick… everybody’s something, so why don’t we all just calm down?”
Rivers adds, “Be thankful that we’re all living in America, and stop everybody getting so damn uptight.”
Do you think she has a point, or is she way off base?
Check out the explicit video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?