Rihanna Fires Back After Joan Rivers Makes Joke About Chris Brown Assault
4:33 pm, August 24th, 2012
On Friday, referring to Rihanna’s recent emotional “Oprah’s Next Chapter” sit-down, Rivers wrote, “Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s MY turn to slap her.”
Brown, of course, victimized Rihanna in a 2009 assault.
Rihanna was quick to respond to Rivers, tweeting, “@Joan_Rivers wow u really do get slow when you’re old huh?”
She added, “Slap on some diapers.”
Rivers then wrote back, “Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police!”
What do you think of what Rivers and Rihanna said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!