Rihanna Fires Back After Joan Rivers Makes Joke About Chris Brown Assault
4:33 pm, August 24th, 2012
On Friday, referring to Rihanna’s recent emotional “Oprah’s Next Chapter” sit-down, Rivers wrote, “Rihanna confessed to Oprah Winfrey that she still loves Chris Brown. Idiot! Now it’s MY turn to slap her.”
Brown, of course, victimized Rihanna in a 2009 assault.
Rihanna was quick to respond to Rivers, tweeting, “@Joan_Rivers wow u really do get slow when you’re old huh?”
She added, “Slap on some diapers.”
Rivers then wrote back, “Honey, @Rihanna, everyone knows: If he hit you once, he’ll hit you again. Read the statistics. PS – Love to have you on Fashion Police!”
What do you think of what Rivers and Rihanna said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank