Joan Rivers Makes Jerry Sandusky Joke on Fashion Police — Too Far Over The Line?
11:49 am, June 23rd, 2012VIDEO
The remark came during the comedy legend’s evisceration of a dress Keira Knightley wore to a film premiere.
Rivers commented that the gown was “busier than Jerry Sandusky backstage at [the] Kids’ Choice Awards.”
Of course, Rivers has made jokes in poor taste before, including an eyebrow-raising crack about Whitney Houston’s death in her new book.
But the especially horrifying nature of the Sandusky case makes it a dubious source for comedy in the eyes of many observers.
Watch the cringe-worthy moment in the video below.
Was the Sandusky joke too far over the line?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller