Joan Rivers BLASTS Jennifer Lawrence For “Arrogance” After Fashion Police Criticism
3:08 pm, November 12th, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported last week, the Hunger Games actress was critical of the E! show for being part of a celebrity culture that promotes superficiality and mean-spirited body shaming.
On Tuesday, Rivers struck back.
“It’s funny how Jennifer Lawrence loved @E_FashionPolice during Awards Season when we were complimenting her every single week… But now that she has a movie to promote, suddenly we’re picking on all those poor, helpless actors,” tweeted the comedian.
She added, “WAIT! It just dawned on me why Jennifer Lawrence fell on her way up to the stage to get her Oscar. She tripped over her own arrogance.”
What do you think about Rivers’ remarks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting