Joan Rivers BLASTS Jennifer Lawrence For “Arrogance” After Fashion Police Criticism
3:08 pm, November 12th, 2013
As Gossip Cop reported last week, the Hunger Games actress was critical of the E! show for being part of a celebrity culture that promotes superficiality and mean-spirited body shaming.
On Tuesday, Rivers struck back.
“It’s funny how Jennifer Lawrence loved @E_FashionPolice during Awards Season when we were complimenting her every single week… But now that she has a movie to promote, suddenly we’re picking on all those poor, helpless actors,” tweeted the comedian.
She added, “WAIT! It just dawned on me why Jennifer Lawrence fell on her way up to the stage to get her Oscar. She tripped over her own arrogance.”
What do you think about Rivers’ remarks?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents