Joan Rivers Jokes About “Fatso” Christina Aguilera’s Weight on Jimmy Fallon (VIDEO)
1:28 pm, June 19th, 2012VIDEO
Joan Rivers takes no prisoners in her gleefully insulting book “I Hate Everyone… Starting With Me,” and she certainly didn’t back down while promoting it on Monday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.”
The legendary comic joked about Winona Ryder’s past shoplifting — before taking direct aim at Christina Aguilera’s weight.
Rivers recalled an incident with Aguilera after having made fun of her figure on “Fashion Police.”
She told Fallon, “I’m at Spago’s with [daughter] Melissa, and we’re eating dinner, and Fatso is across the way, and she comes lumbering over with that ‘no-neck’ look. And I go, ‘Here it comes.’ She comes over to my table and says, ‘You gonna finish that?’”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent